- Unique role-playing game blended football, play action-packed matches via the Touch Screen!
- Collect over 1500 characters to form the user’s own distinct football team
- Up to 4 players can play via local wireless | Fully localised voice-work and animation sequences
- New and more special skills, abilities and characters
- Special premium matches will be unlocked after completing the game
Inazuma Eleven 2 is the next iteration in the Inazuma Eleven series, which debuted on Nintendo DS in 2009. The game follows the journey of teenage goalkeeper and team captain Mark Evans, and carries directly on from the ending of the first game Inazuma Eleven. After winning the football tournament at the end of the previous game, the school is suddenly attacked by mysterious aliens! Mark and the rest of his team, the Raimon Eleven, must now travel all around Japan to find the strongest football players in order to defeat the aliens in a football match before they destroy the world. For the second entry in the series, the game has been released in two versions: Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm and Inazuma Eleven 2: Blizzard. The games are fundamentally the same, however as with the comparable Pokémon series, each version has certain aspects that make it unique.